What do we collect?
What do we do with the information we gather?
We need this information in order to provide our services to you, in particular for the following reasons:
- Our Internal record keeping.
- To improve our services.
- To manage, verify and complete transactions with you.
- To manage and verify your membership for our customer loyalty scheme (where applicable).
- To process exchanges or product returns
- to respond to your requests or complaints
- to process your payment transactions including without limitation to credit control services
- To comply with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation imposed on us by any relevant authority.
- Periodically send promotional news about changes to our services or special offers that we think you
- May find interesting, using the personal particulars which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may contact you for market research purposes through the email which you have provided. Participation in our research is not mandatory and is completely optional.
- We will never provide your information to third parties or sell your information.
- Enabling a service to recognize your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task.
- Recognizing that you may already have given a username and password, so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested.
Impact of Non-Provision of Personal Data
Please note that in the event that sufficient Personal Data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to us, then your application or request for any of the above Purposes may not be accepted or acted upon or your request to browse some information on this Website, or the use of, or subscription to, or purchase of any products and/or services offered by AIBS may be denied or affected.
Storage and Retention of Personal Data
Your Personal Data shall be stored either in hard copies in our offices or in servers located in our hosting server. It may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to third party services providers based/located outside Malaysia. By continuing usage of the Website, products and/or services of AIBS, you hereby consent to such transfer.
Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes stated in paragraph (What do we do with the information we gather?) above or is required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect our interests.
How Email and ‘Contact Us’ messages are being handled.
Links to other websites
Complaint about breaches of policy
Right of Access to Personal Data
Suite 109, Block D, Level 1, Kelana Square,
Jalan SS7/26, Kelana Jaya 47301,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor,